Dr Jacek Tomaszewski firstname.lastname@example.org
prof. dr hab. Irena Dżurkowa-Kossowska
Dr Renata Piątkowska
FROM THE STATUTE
The activities of the Organization are controlled by the Audit Committee.
1. The Audit Committee shall, in particular:
1 /. at least once every six months control focus, honesty, thriftiness, legality of the Organization’s activities,
2 /. submits to the Board and to the General Meeting the report and conclusions of the audits carried out,
3 /. submits to the General Meeting proposals for awarding the vote of approval to the resigning Board,
4 /. in an advisory capacity may participate in meetings of the Board.
2.Resolutions of the Audit Committee by a majority vote in the presence of all its members.
1. The members of the Audit Committee may be ordinary members the Organization.
2. The Audit Committee consists of three members.
3. The Audit Committee shall elect from its members a chairman, vice-chairman and secretary.
4. If necessary, the General Meeting shall by resolution complete the composition of the Audit Committee,
5. The members of the Audit Committee cannot perform any other functions in the Organization.
6. The Audit Committee operates pursuant to its by-laws.
1. The term of the Audit Committee shall be three years.
2. Each ordinary member of the Organization may be a member of the Audit Committee several times.
3. The General Meeting may revoke by way of resolution the Audit Committee or its individual members before the end of the term.