dr Beata Biedrońska-Słota
dr hab. Eleonora Jedlińska
dr Ewa Kubiak
dr Irmina Gradowska
dr Katarzyna Kulpińska
dr Dorota Kaminska
Prof. dr hab. Małgorzata Biernacka
dr Joanna Stacewicz-Podlipska
dr Ewa Toniak
dr Magdalena Tarnowska
|Katowice, Poznan and Wrocław Branches – in organization|
FROM THE STATUTE
1. The General Meeting, at the request of at least five ordinary members appoints local branches.
2. The General Meeting of Members of the Branch:
l /. adopts rules of procedure of the General Meeting,
2 /. appoints and dismisses the Branch Board,
3 /. approves action plans submitted by the Branch Board,
4 /. evaluates the activities of Branch and its authorities,
5 /. reviews and approves reports of the Branch Board,
6 /. grants vote of approval to the resigning Board,
7 /. appoints the Branch Audit Commission, consisting of three ordinary members of the Organization, if the department has obtained legal personality.
3. Resolutions of the Branch General Meeting are passed by a simple majority vote in the presence of more than half of those entitled to vote.
4. The General Meeting of Branch Members elects the Branch Board for three-year term. The Branch Board is composed of a president, two vice presidents, secretary and treasurer by way of resolution passed by a simple majority of votes in the presence of more than half of those entitled to vote.
5. If necessary to complete the Board, the General Meeting carries out a complementary vote by way of resolution.
6. The Branch Board:
1/. Manages the activities of the Branch, implementing the statutory goals of the Organization,
2 /. adopts the rules of the Board, subsequently approved by the General Meeting,
3 /. performs the resolutions of the General Meeting of the Branch Members,
4 /. develops action plans of the Branch,
5 /. manages the assets of the Branch,
6 /. develops reports from activities of the Organization Branch and submits them to the Branch General Meeting for approval,
7 /. convenes the General Meeting of Branch Members,
7. Resolutions of the Board are adopted by a majority vote of more than half of the members of the Board.
8. The Branch may obtain legal personality.
9. The Branch uses a seal with the words „Polski Instytut Studiów nad Sztuką Świata – Oddział …….” (Polish Institute of the World Art Studies – branch ..) with the adjectival designation of its headquarters.
10. The Branches of the Organization may be members of the local and regional community organizations of converging purposes.
11. The activity of Branches are controlled by the Audit Committee of the Organization which submits to the meeting of its members reports and resolutions concerning granting vote of approval to the resigning Branch Board. If a given Branch has a legal personality, its activity is controlled by the Branch Audit Commission, appointed by the General Meeting of Branch members according to the principles set out respectively in paragraph 24-26.